I want to accomplish many things this year, about half of them are writing related and the other half lifestyle/exercise related. After some thought, here's a quick run down:
- Finish the rewrite of my MG novel and send it to beta readers.
- Write the query letter. Then chuck it, go through period of self-doubt, get back on the horse, and write it again.
- NaNo 2012.
- Read 30 books (read more about the challenge, here)
- Continue M, W, F blog schedule and work on blog re-design (and figure out how to format inane things like bullet lists!)
- Improve on my 2011 half marathon time.
- Work on getting up on time on work mornings.
- Earn my health insurance gym credit (8 trips/mo) 9 out of the 12 months.
- Decrease my body fat percentage.
I'll spare you the rest of the details, but that's a start. Obviously, I'll be covering the writing journey on this blog, but don't be surprised if you see a blog or two from me freaking out before the half marathon in May.
So, for now, all sights are on the query letter process. I'm reading blogs, making notes, and making horrible drafts. But we all start somewhere, right? If you have any great resources about the query process, please post them in the comments!